Find out more about Lightning Broadband, why our customers choose us, and why you should too!
We’re an Australian owned and operated ISP offering robust and reliable unlimited broadband plans featuring incredibly fast speeds – without requiring an NBN connection to your premises or even in your immediate neighbourhood.
Are you really Australia Based?
Yes! And we are very proud of it. Our head office is based in Malvern, Victoria, an ideal location from which to support our customers and network alike.
Does Lightning Broadband operate its own network?
Yes we do, which means we are able to control bandwidth and capacity on request - so we can meet your needs, pronto.
Do you provide the NBN?
No, we do not resell NBN services. We work independently of the NBN, providing a premium alternative to meet the needs of our customers.
What are the main reasons people choose Lightning Broadband?
- A symmetrical connection, which means upload speeds are as fast as download speeds.
- Speeds are maintained across the board, no peak hour reductions.
- Unlimited data.
- Australia-based customer support team.
- Rapid connection.
- Flexible contract options.
How can I contact Lightning Broadband?
We can be contacted in several ways to provide customer service and support:
- Call our Australia-based Customer Support Team on 03 9089 0515
- Email us at email@example.com
- If you're an existing customer, you can open a ticket in the support function of your Customer Portal
For all troubleshooting and service-related issues, please ensure you:
- Provide the nature of the issue, and the time and date it occurred.
- Give an outline of the troubleshooting steps already taken.
- Advise our team on your preferred method of contact.
What are Lightning Broadband’s business hours?
Our Customer Support Team is available per the hours outlined below, however we monitor our network around the clock.
Monday – Friday 8 am – 6 pm
Saturday – Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
Outside of these hours you can lodge a ticket with our out-of-hours team on 03 9089 0515, or through your Customer Portal.
Tip: You can do almost anything in your Customer Portal, so you won't even need us!