Fixed wireless solutions for your business
Fast and cable free. Our cutting-edge fixed wireless offering brings upload and download speeds of up to 1000Mbps, without the need for cabling to your premises.
We're so confident in our connectivity, we guarantee our services under a rock-solid Service Level Agreement.
Make a start on bringing the nation's best broadband to your business today.
Bring your business up to speed.
You can have Lightning Broadband fixed wireless technology powering your business internet in just a few steps.
- Select plan – Choose from one of our business fixed wireless plans below and we’ll send you a contract to review and sign.
- Site inspection – One of our technicians will come to your business and advise on the the scope of works.
- Installation – We’ll install your superfast wireless connection within 25 business days.
FIXED WIRELESS PLANS
*Total broadband plan minimum charge over 24 months including minimum Standard Installation Charge ($300: paid at the time of installation). Prices exclude GST.
Included in all plans:
- Symmetrical upload + download
- Unlimited data
- Typical evening speeds same as plan speed
- Quick activation - standard installation completed within 14 days
- Premium Melbourne-based support
The Lightning Broadband business services platform offers two different service level agreements throughout our core
- Essential providing 99% uptime
- Enhanced providing 99.95% uptime
Learn more about our Service Level Agreements:
Business Fixed Wireless Broadband Features
PROVEN TECHNOLOGY AND CLEVER ENGINEERING
We provide our NBN alternative through the use of hybrid 5G fixed wireless internet + fibre broadband technology. Learn more about the tech powering Australia’s Lightning Broadband.
With upload speeds as fast as download, our symmetrical connections set us apart from NBN business broadband plans. The stand-alone fixed wireless plans above indicates standard/typical speeds.
LESS CONGESTION, LOWER LATENCY
Business broadband plans from most Australian ISPs are contended, meaning performance can suffer when too many people are using a service at the same time. However, Lightning Broadband prides itself on putting less people on the pipe than others; so residential users benefit from incredible speeds; perfect for streaming video. without the dreaded buffering.
Additionally, our fixed wireless internet services are very low-latency; a crucial feature for online gaming, video conferencing and VOIP applications.
REAL UNLIMITED BROADBAND PLANS
The faster your internet connection speed is, the more data you’ll use – but all our plans offer unlimited data. And unlimited means unlimited – no penalties, no “shaping” (speed reductions). The highest speed possible consistently and unlimited data means you’ll have a worry-free experience.
VOIP (VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL)
You’ll be able to make cheap phone calls over your Lightning Broadband internet connection with our VoIP option from just $10 a month extra! Learn more about our internet telephony services.
LOCAL CUSTOMER CARE
Our friendly customer support team is based right here in Australia and just a phone call or email away to assist you with any questions or issues you may have. We want to see you using our services as fast as possible – and to keep things that way. Learn more about our superb customer care.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
Installation is a quick and easy process for our fixed wireless business internet customers.
- Our team will install a small microwave receiver on your antenna mast or on a small mast we can supply* if required.
- A cable will then be run from the receiver to a wall plate installed in a convenient location in your business for connection to your WLAN compatible router (we can provide one *) .
- That’s it – then you’ll be ready to hit the web at breakneck speeds regardless of the time of day and enjoy unlimited data
COSTS & CRITICAL INFORMATION SUMMARIES
For further information on stand-alone wireless broadband plan pricing, setup fees, other costs and contract terms, see our critical information summaries.
NOTE: All new or re-contracted services after 16 May 2018, and monthly plans rolling over after that date, will be subject to our SFOA (Standard Form Of Agreement).
NEED MORE SPEED?
While our business internet plans are perfect for most situations and requirements, if you’re wanting an even faster connection enquire about our business plan that offers up to 1,000 Mbps.