Policies, Terms And Conditions
The following documents outline various policies, terms and conditions related to the Lightning Broadband service.
If you have any questions about the contents of any of the policies or require more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
NOTE: All new or re-contracted services after 16 May 2018, and monthly plans rolling over after that date, will be subject to our SFOA
- Standard Form Of Agreement (SFOA)
- Terms And Conditions Of Service (Applicable prior to May 17, 2018)
- Critical Information Summary (Residential – Stand-Alone)
- Critical Information Summary (Residential – FTTB)
- Critical Information Summary (Business)
- Critical Information Summary (Business – FTTB)
- Business Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Critical Information Summary (VoIP)
- Complaints Resolution Procedure
- Financial Hardship Assistance
- Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP) Code